Our client is a dynamic and innovative software company for CAD/CAM software in the field of medical technology.
For the location in Darmstadt our client is looking for a qualified:
Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d) - 40%-60% remote possible
- Be responsible for defining requirements, designing components, and the implementation of iOS applications
- Collaborate with groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure the design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards
- Develop mobile frameworks to be used as modular components across multiple applications
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
- Research and leverage emerging technologies to continuously innovate and improve our applications
Your technical qualifications:
- 4+ years of iOS app development experience
- Experience writing mobile applications using Swift
- A Proficiency in using Apple Xcode IDE
- A Proficiency in using Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, CoreData and Foundation
- An Understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- A Proficiency in using Git
- Experience in client/server communication (REST, XML, JSON,...)
- Good knowledge of network architecture
- Great understanding of application & data security in iOS applications along with hands on experience
- Experience with various data persistence methods for iOS applications
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience integrating 3rd party libraries like AlamoFire, Firebase, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (daily scrum meetings, Sprints, etc.
- Excellent oral, verbal & written communication skills in English
- A2 German language skills and willing to improve
Your personal qualifications:
- You are a self-motivated learner and a team player
- Structured as well as analytical thinking
Our client offers:
Exciting and varied activities in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company. You can expect flat structures and efficient decision-making processes. You can look forward to a positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility. Furthermore, you can expect a strong team spirit and a very good working atmosphere as well as modern offices and workplaces. Flexible working hours and home office options are a matter of course.