For our prestigious client we are looking for a qualified specialist for a project.
AEM Architect (m/f/d)Job-ID: CF-00003864
Ort: 100% Remote
This project is based on a so called retainer model. This means that you will get paid for Fulltime (160 hours/month) and work "on call". If a project becomes available, you will be assigned to that. Even if there is no suitable project for a while, you will still get the payment for the full hours regardless of the hours you have worked.
- Infrastructure & Component Development
- Architecting complex enterprise level web systems using AEM integrating with the Adobe tech stack and larger industry standard web platforms like AWS ECS in all supportable patterns.
- Design and documenting complex system architectures
- Mentoring or training junior developers in AEM specific product knowledge integration and development AEM Specific Core Components
- Extending Core components Knowledge experience with other products in Adobe suite Adobe Target Adobe Launch AAM A
Working place: 100% remote
Working hours: Fulltime
- 4+ years of experience with Java an a web environment
- 4+ years of experience with the AEM Technology stack
- Experience with Sling, OSGi, JCR, CRX, OAK, HTL, Touch UI and SlingModels
- Experience with AEM as a Cloud Service and Cloudmanager
- Strong experience in designing AEM integrations with CRM, E-Commerce or similar systems
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS and Frontend Frameworks like Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
- Experience with Apache Maven and GIT
- Experience with agile delivery methodology and related supporting tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience with requirement analysis with conceptual and logical design skills
- Proven skills as a team leader in distributed teams and in customer interaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills